Chronic Case Manager Duties:
The Chronic Case Manager will help patients telephonically to manage chronic health conditions, organize health records, collaborate with an extended care team, coordinate care, and develop patient focused plans of care.
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Be able to manage patients remotely with Physician oversight
- Strong Computer skills
- Ability to work independently
- Exceptional time management skills
- Critical Thinking
- Must be familiar with EMR Documentation
- Ability to develop a strong rapport with Physician office
- Works well with a multidisciplinary team that is patient-centered
- High Speed Internet
- Must have 2 years or more in the Health Care field
- Experience with telephonic Case Management, Case Management, managing patients with chronic conditions, Home Health care, or Hospice experience is desirable
- Prospective employee will have an active or unencumbered licensure or certification based on the regulation of their state. Such as Registered Nurse, Licensed Practical Nurse, Licensed Vocational Nurse, Medical Assistant, Physician’s Assistant, Social Worker, Certified Nursing Assistance, or Qualified Medication Assistant. Certified Nursing Assistance with Home Health or Hospice Certification desirable.